Just 7 ingredients. You'll forget that these cookies are even vegan! Follow this simple recipe below to make these crazy delicious, peanut butter delectables.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup coconut, date, or cane sugar
- 1 cup spelt or gluten-free flour
- 6 tbsp almond milk (unsweetened)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch of sea salt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
(Makes about 20 cookies)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees, then go ahead and line your pan with parchment paper.
- Using a mixing bowl, add sugar and peanut butter and mix until the sugar is absorbed. Then stir in the vanilla extract and almond milk.
- Next, add the flour, sea salt and baking powder and mix until dough starts to form. (You may need to use your hands once it gets harder to stir)
- Use a spoon to scoop out dough into your hand and roll the dough into balls (about the width of a quarter) and place them on the parchment paper 2 inches apart.
- Using the back of a fork, flatten the balls in a crisscross fashion.
- Bake on center rack for about 12-14 minutes. Allow to cool for 2-3 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Make sure to follow us on IG for more vegan meal ideas. @thebigvproject